The front entrance is one of the first things guests and residents see when they visit a home. We want them to look good for visitors and be secure enough to keep out intruders. We’re looking for a way to significantly improve our homes’ curb appeal without going into debt or spending too much time maintaining them. Leap Windows and Doors is conveniently located in close proximity to Burlington, NC and serves the surrounding area.
As a locally owned and operated business, we take great pride in supplying homes with premium exterior doors, professionally installed by trained professionals, and backed by attentive, helpful service staff.
The Exterior Door Brands We Trust
The front door of your home is the first point of contact for guests and passersby, so it needs to impress them while also being secure, comfortable, and energy efficient. For our external door offerings, we have teamed up with ProVia, a top manufacturer in the business, to bring you collections like:
- EMBARQ™: These fiberglass doors offer unprecedented energy efficiency since they have the industry’s lowest U-factor compared to any other external door.
- SIGNET®: The high-definition panels inlaid in a genuine woodgrain finish create a stunning appearance.
- HERITAGE™: Create a front door that’s as tall as eight feet and as colorful as you’d like with a wide variety of paint and stain options.
- LEGACY™: The Legacy range of exterior doors, made from durable steel, provides unparalleled protection for homes and is available in over two dozen distinct designs.
When you work with Leap Windows & Doors, an experienced Project Guide will be assigned to you. This person will be there every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the final inspection of the finished product.
Benefits of Door Replacement
From increased energy efficiency to greater curb appeal, read about the eight benefits of exterior door replacement to maximize your return on investment.
Door Replacement Process
There are three basic steps involved in replacing exterior doors. We will explain what to expect at each phase so that you are prepared for your window replacement process.
What You Should Know About Installation
We’ll walk you through everything you need to know about exterior door replacement and installation, from different approaches to exterior door installation to preparing your home.
Choose the perfect patio door or main entrance to complement your home’s design. You can expect the same high quality and expert craftsmanship from Pella Windows & Doors, but in a wide selection of door styles and materials.
- French Patio Doors: Centrally opening on both sides, this patio door style is an elegant choice.
- Sliding Patio Doors: These doors effortlessly slide open and closed, with one movable sash and one fixed sash.
- Bi-Fold Patio Doors: This accordion-style patio door will fold neatly to open your home to the outdoors.
- Multi-Slide Patio Doors: Several separate panes of sliding glass form a patio door that maximizes light and convenience.
Front Entry Doors
Need to upgrade your front entry door? We offer impressive styles and materials for the perfect look and incredible performance.
- Fiberglass Entry Doors: Entry doors that are both durable and aesthetically pleasing, with a reputation for low maintenance, high efficiency, and resistance to the elements.
- Steel Entry Doors: Steel entry doors are a popular choice because of their strength, security, and longevity, but they also come in a variety of attractive designs.
Your front door should make a great first impression on visitors and passersby while also providing the utmost home security, comfort, and energy efficiency. We’ve partnered with ProVia, one of the industry’s leading manufacturers, to bring you exterior doors from collections such as:
- EMBARQ™: Boasting the lowest U-factor of any exterior door on the market, these fiberglass doors provide unparalleled energy efficiency.
- SIGNET®: A realistic woodgrain-style finish inlaid with high-definition panels provides a look that’s sure to turn heads.
- HERITAGE™: With custom heights up to eight feet, and a full slate of paint and stain finishes to choose from, you can design a front door that is uniquely yours.
- LEGACY™: Crafted from heavy-duty steel, the Legacy collection of exterior doors offers unmatched home security in more than two dozen styles.
Other Types of Doors
Want a little extra protection for your entry door? With replacement of a new exterior door, we also offer expert storm door installation. This second exterior door is used with an entry door for additional protection against weather, while providing energy efficiency, light, and ventilation.